Duncairn Centre for Culture & Arts Admission Restrictions
1. The Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject persons in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account) and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers.
2. We have a strict policy with respect to our age limits attending our concerts. As we have alcohol being taking at gigs we will not admit anyone under the age of 16yrs and anyone taking a drink on the premises will need to produce photo ID to prove they are 18yrs+. Anyone between 16 yrs. & under 18yrs will only be admitted if accompanied by a non-drinking adult. Please see condition 3 below.
We do provide an opportunity for younger people to see visiting performers at our Sunday, breakfast sessions, which have been designed for the whole family.
3. The Venue staff reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or to remove from the Venue any person who in their opinion (a) is causing a nuisance or disruption or who may be a danger to himself or any other persons and/or (b) is or appears to be under age (where relevant).
4. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or rejected in such circumstances.
5. Late comers will only be admitted into the Venue at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the Venue Management.